For $5 dollars, it's probably the best headphones in its price range. Nothing comes close to its ability to imitate both the quality and the looks of the real Beats.
they are okay in terms of comfort, and it's very light.
Beats Solo HD Headset (Fake)
Sony DR-ZX102DPV PC Stereo Headset
Ideal for Skype, PC Gaming, and music listening
30mm driver unit reproduces high quality sound
Talk hands-free with in-line microphone
Slim swivel folding style for easy portability
Plug rest structure for headphones usage (storage for microphone plug)
Volume control and mic muting function
Sony MDR-ZX100 Headphone
Based on the latest real-time price, the Sony MDR-ZX100 ZX is one of the cheapest audiophile headphones, with the average price being $69.95. With over-ear headphones like this one, you can expect better sound quality and great ambient sound reduction. With that said, these larger headphones are obviously less portable than earbuds.
Logitech h150 Stereo Headset – Pink
Speak clearly with this simple, easy-to-use analog headset. With full stereo sound, your headset is good for voice and video calls. The noise-cancelling microphone cuts background noise and rotates out of the way when you’re not using it. Just plug your headset into the 3.5 mm input and output jacks on your computer and it’s ready to go. Simple as that.
Logitech Z110 Stereo Speaker
Logitech Stereo Speakers Z110
Simple to connect, easy to enjoy
These compact, USB-powered speakers make it simple to connect just about any audio source—your laptop, netbook, MP3 player and more. So it’s easy to listen to your favorite music, YouTube videos and movies in clear stereo sound.
Seagate Wireless Plus
$189.00 – $239.00
- Wirelessly streams your favorite digital media to tablets, smartphones, computers and more
- Synchronizes with Dropbox and Google Drive to bring the cloud with you
- Streams up to three different HD movies to three devices at the same time
- Connects throughout your home to DLNA devices, Samsung Smart TVs, and AirPlay. Device Format : NTFS
- Wi-Fi enabled devices with a Web browser, iOS 4.3 or higher, Android 2.3 or higher, or Kindle Fire Computer: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- Delivers up to 10-hour battery life
WD My Passport Wireless 2TB
- One wireless storage solution to connect with multiple devices
- Wirelessly connect with up to 8 devices at a time
- Back up or transfer photos and videos from your SD card
- Stay mobile longer with up to 6 hours of video streaming and 20 hours of standby
- No Internet connection needed to enjoy your photos, videos and music