- The World's First 8.9mm Ultra-Slim External Drive
- Stainless Steel Case with 9H Scratch Resistance
- “One Touch Backup” Makes Backup Jobs Easier
- Three Times Faster than USB 2.0
Transcend Portable Hard Drive 25H3 2TB USB 3.0
- Military-grade shock resistance*
- Fully Compliant with the Hi-Speed USB 3.0 specification
- Advanced 3-stage shock protection system
- Durable anti-shock rubber outer case
- Advanced internal hard drive suspension system
- Quick Reconnect Button – after safely removing the hard drive from the system, press to reconnect the drive without having to unplug and replug the USB connector again
- One Touch Auto-Backup button**
- 256-bit AES file & folder encryption**
- Exclusive Transcend Elite data management software
Anker Ultra-Compact Bluetooth Keyboard for iOS, Android, Windows and Mac
- Ultra Compact: Takes up only two thirds the space of a traditional keyboard (11.3 × 5.0 × 0.5in).
- 6-Month Battery Life: Rechargeable lithium battery with an industry-high capacity of 800mAh lasts for 6 months between charges (based on 2 hours non-stop use per day).
- Comfortable & Intuitive: Low-profile, matte finish keys enhance your typing experience. Automatically connects to your last-connected device.
- Broad Compatibility: Use with all four major operating systems (iOS, Android, Mac OS and Windows).
- Package contents: Anker Ultra Compact Bluetooth Keyboard, 2.3ft Micro USB charging cable, welcome guide.
Transcend SSD340 128GB
- SATA III 6Gb/s Interface
- DDR3 DRAM cache
- TRIM Command support
- Ultra-slim 7mm form factor
- Supports S.M.A.R.T.
- Intelligent Block Management and Wear Leveling
- Built-in ECC protection for long data retention
- Supports Native Command Queuing and Intelligent “Recycling” for advance free space management (Garbage Collection)
ADATA SSD SP920 128GB
The Premier Pro SP920 series SSD is designed to meet the high-performance requirements of multimedia file transfers It is equipped with the latest generation Marvell controller, implementing the SATA III 6Gb/sec specification. Strict selection of flash memory chips allows for the enhancement of overall system efficiency and speed, especially for the transmission of multimedia files (uncompressed data). 4KB random read / write speeds of up to 96,000/80,000 IOPS provide rapid loading and multimedia playback, making this SSD an ideal option in terms of performance, data security, and stability.
ADATA SSD SP600
Delivering You Into the New World of Solid State Drives
Premier SP600 Solid State Drive offers continuous read and write speeds of up to 550 and 430 MB per second, with 4KB random read/writes up to 76,000/73,000 IOPS. Capacities of 128, 256 and 512GB, combined with increased durability, reliability, and quietness over traditional hard disks, all mean better performance than ever for your system.
Reasons to Make the Switch to SSD
The SP600 adopts specially selected Flash chips from reliable manufacturers, and supports the Windows TRIM command. In both desktop and notebook computers, users will enjoy an unprecedented high-speed experience.
In addition to these benefits, the SP600 offers low power consumption, low heat generation, and shock resistance.$99.00 – $239.00
Samsung SSD 850 EVOBoot faster. Load faster. Multi-task faster.Looking to realize the full potential of your PC? Now is the perfect time to unleash the power of Samsung SSDs. Upgrading to a Samsung SSD is a simple and economical way to breathe new life into your current PC with greater performance and reliability. Driven by our leading-edge technology, Samsung SSDs are a cut above the rest.
Untap your computer’s potential
The Samsung SSD 850 EVO elevates the everyday computing experience to a higher level of performance and endurance than was ever imagined. Powered by Samsung’s unmatched V-NAND technology, no wonder the 850 EVO is the best-selling* SSD for everyday computing. Designed for mainstream desktop PCs and laptops, the 850 EVO comes in a wide range of capacities and form factors.$99.00 – $189.00
ADATA SX900 128GB SSD
The XPG (Xtreme Performance Gear) SX900 solid state drive is an expanded capacity SSD which uses new optimized firmware to utilize greater storage capacity of the NAND Flash components. With superior NAND Flash, the XPG SX900 SSD reaches new levels of stability and performance. The drive breaks new ground in storage capacity for SSDs utilizing the SandForce 2281 controller, reaching 512GB, a 7% increase over common SSDs in the market that use a SandForce controller. This represents a milestone in ADATA’s history of NAND Flash based products.
DELL Portable External Hard Drive 1TB USB 3.0
Sleek and simpleThe Dell 1TB Portable External Hard Drive makes it easy to transfer, store and share your pictures, movies, music and other important files. A sleek design and light weight make this drive easy to carry, and because it’s powered by your PC's USB connection, you don't need to carry an extra power cord.
Easy to accessThe Dell 1TB Enjoy your movies and music directly from the hard drive. Connect it to compatible devices, including laptops, televisions and Blu-ray boxes, and easily enjoy your entertainment when and where you want to.
Plug and play 10 times fasterThe Dell 1TB Fast USB 3.0 connectivity (up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0) makes it easy to share or transfer large collections of photos, videos or songs. Plug-and-play technology requires no software, so moving your data is as easy as dragging and dropping files.Store moreWith 1TB of storage capacity, you can store up to 250,000 songs, 300,000 photos, 120 DVD movies* (or combinations of music, photos and movies) on one device. Data backup is easy, and you can also help improve your PC's performance by keeping large files on this external hard drive.* Number of movies, images and hours that can be stored varies depending on file size, OS and loaded software applications.